This blog won't get any updates anymore. Check out www.yaoi-blog.com for new Stuff!

Friday, October 1, 2010

My American Dragon: Jake Long Yaoi Collection

I'm amazed that there are so many AD:JL fans here, I'm also in love for Jake :-)
Check out this collection, this time it has also more Hyper-Muscle and Yiffy-Dragon Pictures.
Senior artists are Innoccence and Rubius from Y-Gallery, kumbartha and Fabfelipe from FurAffinity and many more. Give a kiss to everyone of them! ;-)
Also contains 2 non-yaoi comics (AmericuntDragon) but hot as hell.

(3 Comics, 425 Pictures at all)
Download (120MB)

10 comments:

  1. Please upload a collection of Naruto pictures! I would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmhmmm... I would love to suck Jake's teen cock and lick his dragon ass. Thanks for the upload!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M glad you like it!
    And, me too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It works fine here :?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so weird :< I really want this one D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry, but I cant find a problem there. Got problems with other files? Delete cookies? Try another browser? :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. i can't ever download from uploaded.to can you please change it to a different site or something... or stop putting files on there :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The MOST problem is that is not available in my country! Use something like MEGAUPLOAD OR MEDIAFIRE etc.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please upload in a format that works for the US

    ReplyDelete