This blog won't get any updates anymore. Check out www.yaoi-blog.com for new Stuff!

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

UPDATE: BlackMonkey: Banana Jam -S- (Uncensored!!) + Club-Z: Black Out 3 (COMPLETE!)

 Banana Jam S by BlackMonkey
Finally a Uncensored Version!
(Downloadlinks removed by request of BM-Team)



CLUB-Z: BlackOut 3
Big Thanks to Darence, I reordered the pictures.
However, some last pages seem to be missing.
(By the way, if you don't already got it:

Both works will also be on Yaoi-Toons.com soon!

And don't forget, if you got the possibilty: support the artists by buying their works!

10 comments:

  1. How did you get a uncensored version of Banana Jam S?

    Thought only hardcopy (printed) would be uncensored

    Can you get a uncensored of Banana Split Vol. 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could ypu make a epub of these i would love to read these on my iphone 4s

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are there any uncensored version for Black monkey CG? I like his work very much ^v^

    ReplyDelete
  4. An Uncensored Banana Jam file?!

    Dude, I love you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is there a different server? I'm really disliking rapidgator -____- I can't download anything else after downloading one measly thing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there translations for any of the blackout series?

    ReplyDelete
  7. You got BlackMonkey's stuff uncensored!? I never thought I'd see the day, and it'd even better than imagined!! Best download yet, hands down, I only wish I could help you get another one up ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you
    But I can't download it at all. So sad; Can I download Banna jams uncensored version through other servers?

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Anon: It is now online on Yaoi-Toons.com:
    http://www.yaoi-toons.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=397

    @ChicoDan and Finz: LOL thanks but this one was just more a serendipity

    ReplyDelete
  10. anything you upload to gator is most likely dead at this point. a good area would be mediafire or just continue with firesonic or such.

    ReplyDelete