This blog won't get any updates anymore. Check out www.yaoi-blog.com for new Stuff!

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Ben 10: The Yaoi Video Parody



As promised, this weekend I finally finished the Ben 10 Yaoi Video Clip! Thank you so much for your support!!
So the 3 minutes clip is about Gwen (.... GWEN?!?!?) who found some interessting clips on Ben's computer (aaahh, this makes sense).

I'm very sorry, but theres no audio (yet?). It's much more difficult to made as thought it would be, at least the voices made it impossible to me. I'm open for corrections and critics (my english is still bad)!

So if you want to download it, you got 2 choises:

AND FEEL FREE TO SHARE THE FIRST HARDCORE BEN 10 YAOI CLIP ON EARTH!!!! :D
 Also, check out our new Yaoi Video Project "Young Athletic Boy" by Lunatique

9 comments:

  1. That's the best Ben 10 yaoi video I ever saw. Gwen and Kevin was looking at a video of Ben having sex with Grandpa Max and Vilgax and especially Grandpa Max was sucking Benwolf's cock too,I give it 2 thumbs up and I love it,and besides I'm a Ben 10 fan myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would take some searching, possibly watching every season to see if you could find audio that somewhat matches what's going on. Maybe some tuning and it wouldn't be perfect but the audio could be done (given way too much time) for those who don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  3. @J.D. haha, its also the first one ever :D
    Anyway thank you!

    @Anon: unfortinally I have not yet watched every episode and I also prefer to watch it in german xD
    A bigger problem too me is that theres background-music most of the time and I don't know how to filter it -_- ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. True. The only real way to filter it, besides getting the background music by itself and subtracting, is if the voices were recorded in the middle and the sound on either side of the system. You could then subtract both sides to get the music by itself then subtract the music. There might be an easier way but that's how I did it with a song once. And there are a lot of "if"s

    ReplyDelete
  5. First I took out some sounds of other hentai movies, but that sounds so terrible.
    However, I guess its impossible to create satisfying video and audio with expensive equipment and fitting persons...

    ReplyDelete
  6. the downloads dont work.
    (in usa DX)

    ReplyDelete
  7. file broken....make another

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Wupload does not allow files to be shared. We are a STORAGE ONLY product so you can only download your own files. If you have uploaded this file yourself, login first in order to download it."

    We need to log into your account to download it

    ReplyDelete