This blog won't get any updates anymore. Check out www.yaoi-blog.com for new Stuff!

Monday, April 4, 2011

BeVin Pack: Exclusive Ben10 Comic + new Yaoi Pics


So the poll shows that you can't get enough Ben 10 Yaoi.
All right, here are new Downloads!
First we've got a exclusive 12-page-Comic for you. Only here and just for you!
Its without a dialouge, thats not my talent. If anyone likes to write a story to this, I'm open to edit the comic. :-)
And secoundly I hold my eyes opened for new Yaoi Pics!


-- Theres also a Young Justice Yaoi Collection coming soon... --

4 comments:

  1. I love the new Ben 10 Yaoi pics and BeVin comic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please up load your archives in other page i can´t dowload any one

    ReplyDelete
  3. please upload to mediafire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Any way to reload this? It's apparently offline, even at the Uploaded portal.

    ReplyDelete